The first 14 days of March has been HOT in Evergreen!
Look at these numbers:
We continue to move strongly to a favorable SELLER’S Market as inventory is still low but clearly the demand from buyer’s is high and we have not yet hit the PEAK of real estate inventory.
It is safe to assume that listings will have shorter days on market (my prediction is 21 DOM will be average until the beginning of summer) and selling price to listing price will continue to move up.
The Evergreen, San Jose, Ca real estate market shows a days on market above average in the first 14 days of March compared to San Jose and the rest of the Santa Clara County. Evergreen’s median list price in this early part of March is also above average compared to San Jose and the rest of Santa Clara County.
If you are thinking about your selling in 2015, I would advise getting on the market NOW and doing the least costly repairs, updates, and corrections to get your home show ready. If priced right, your Evergreen home can be sold and closed before Mother’s Day!
It definitely looks like the real estate market is on the MOVE.
In Santa Clara County, inventory started at 512 homes actively for sale. Three months later, we are at 981, up 92%! We have practically doubled our inventory in nine weeks! And the trend I am seeing is that over 70% of homes listed for sale in the last month, are getting under contract (accepted offers) in under 30 days. In more recent day, in under 21 days!
Since Super Bowl weekend, 1595 Santa Clara County Real Estate Homes for sale have gone pending, with 1285 of those in under 21 days! That is 80%! That means, most likely, a home seller will be under contract in under 21 days! By Mother’s Day, you can be on your way to your next home if you are thinking about selling!
How does Evergreen compare to this?
88 Evergreen, San Jose, Ca Realty Homes went pending since Super Bowl Weekend. 62 homes received and accepted offers in under 21 days, 71%! Evergreen, San Jose, Ca Real Estate is on pace with Santa Clara County.
Fun Fact – San Jose, Silicon Valley Real Estate Activity
- Last week 164 homes sold in SJ, of those homes, 122 in less than 30 days (77%)
Fun Fact – Evergreen, San Jose, Ca Real Estate Activity
- Last week, 13 homes in Evergreen, San Jose, Ca Realty went under contract, 76% of Evergreen homes in less than 21 days!
More points for interpreting San Jose, Ca/Silicon Valley Real Estate Market Data
- For a seller – Home should sell in 30 days, if not, pricing is likely issue. Other reasons: accessibility to property – put it on a marketing or broker TOUR!
- For a buyer – Homes getting under contract quicker so buyer must be ready to act, make decision quickly, be in top shape to compete (pre-approval, quick closing, favorable terms to seller)
- For a homeowner – Hmmmm, maybe I can cash out now? Hmmmm, maybe I can move up? Hmmm, maybe it is time to downsize?
- For an agent – Market is picking up, what are you doing to generate leads, does your database know this, do your neighbors know this, what is your message to people you are in contact with regarding the San Jose, Ca Silicon Valley Real Estate Market?
Last Year, February to March, Inventory in Evergreen, San Jose, Ca Real Estate jumped 48% (69-Feb to 102 – Mar)
- Last Year, February to March, Inventory in Evergreen, San Jose, Ca Real Estate jumped 59% (46 – Feb to 73 – March) *$1M-)
- Last Year, February to March, Inventory in Evergreen jumped 26% (23 – Feb to 29 – March $1M+)
What this means to an agent working the Evergreen, San Jose, Ca Realty market – inventory in Evergreen is ready to increase by almost 50%! Focus on under $1M.
What this means to an agent working with a buyer for the Evergreen, San Jose, Ca Realty market – let your buyer know, the inventory is coming… and you are actively looking for it!
Last Year, Feb to March, Inventory in San Jose jumped 20% (742 – Feb to 892 – March)
Last Year, Feb to March, Inventory in Santa Clara County jumped 25% (1343 – Feb to 1684 – March)