Fun Fact – San Jose, Silicon Valley Real Estate Activity
- Last week 164 homes sold in SJ, of those homes, 122 in less than 30 days (77%)
Fun Fact – Evergreen, San Jose, Ca Real Estate Activity
- Last week, 13 homes in Evergreen, San Jose, Ca Realty went under contract, 76% of Evergreen homes in less than 21 days!
More points for interpreting San Jose, Ca/Silicon Valley Real Estate Market Data
- For a seller – Home should sell in 30 days, if not, pricing is likely issue. Other reasons: accessibility to property – put it on a marketing or broker TOUR!
- For a buyer – Homes getting under contract quicker so buyer must be ready to act, make decision quickly, be in top shape to compete (pre-approval, quick closing, favorable terms to seller)
- For a homeowner – Hmmmm, maybe I can cash out now? Hmmmm, maybe I can move up? Hmmm, maybe it is time to downsize?
- For an agent – Market is picking up, what are you doing to generate leads, does your database know this, do your neighbors know this, what is your message to people you are in contact with regarding the San Jose, Ca Silicon Valley Real Estate Market?
Last Year, February to March, Inventory in Evergreen, San Jose, Ca Real Estate jumped 48% (69-Feb to 102 – Mar)
- Last Year, February to March, Inventory in Evergreen, San Jose, Ca Real Estate jumped 59% (46 – Feb to 73 – March) *$1M-)
- Last Year, February to March, Inventory in Evergreen jumped 26% (23 – Feb to 29 – March $1M+)
What this means to an agent working the Evergreen, San Jose, Ca Realty market – inventory in Evergreen is ready to increase by almost 50%! Focus on under $1M.
What this means to an agent working with a buyer for the Evergreen, San Jose, Ca Realty market – let your buyer know, the inventory is coming… and you are actively looking for it!
Last Year, Feb to March, Inventory in San Jose jumped 20% (742 – Feb to 892 – March)
Last Year, Feb to March, Inventory in Santa Clara County jumped 25% (1343 – Feb to 1684 – March)